SSS Tarlac Branch and Contact Hotline Numbers

We certainly have the entire location address and get in touch with numbers for SSS Tarlac branch. When you have to know about sustaining paying your SSS contribution,loan application, downloadable forms,advantages, remittance,loans, member contributions,on-line account registration, SSS ID application,static info as well as much more.You can get the total info to become in a position to go there, make sure to view the Social Security Method (SSS) Tarlac place address and phone numbers provided below.

Office Location Address: SSS Building, Macabulos Drive, San Vicente, Tarlac, Tarlac
Hotline Telephone Numbers: Trunk Line: (045) 982-1666; Tel. No. (045) 982-8739 * 982-6967 (OAVP)
Fax Number: (045) 982-1092 * 982-3402
Officer in Charge: Branch Head: Vilma P. Agapito
Email Address: tarlac@sss.gov.ph

This entry was posted in Benefits, Branches, Hotline and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to SSS Tarlac Branch and Contact Hotline Numbers

1. Analyn M. Deang says:

my maternity claim…
    na check ko sa status ng aking clain sa maternity in sss.gov.ph settled na last july 27, 2015.. until now wala pa ung cheke sa akin.. mga ilang araw po ba bago ko marecieved ing check..

salamat,

Analyn Deang

2. marivic collamar ocampi says:

Goodmirning
    June 29,2015
    Verification of my account
    Ask ko lang po panu kapag nag register aq sa sss online pero hindi ko na po alam username at password ko po na nilagay ko yun po kasi ginamit ko old email account ko i- verify ko lang po sana panu ko ma access ulit salamat

3. marivic collamar ocampi says:

Goodmirning

4. melanie maramag says:

tanong q lang po kung dio po ba sa tarlac binabato galing ng sss sta.maria?tagala npokc nung finiale q gang ngayon wala pa.1taon na nkalipas .

5. Rhia B. Pineda says:

Good day!

I would like to check/follow up on my salary loan.

Please advice.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Respectfully,

Rhia B. Pineda

6. Carol Fernandez Pajuelas says:

Good afternoon
    I just want to know what will i’m going to do with my unclaimed maternity benefits? I submitted last AUGUST 05,2013 and it was released last September 16,2013.But i was not able to get until now i have not yet received my checked. I already reside here in Dolores, Eastern Samar now.

Please help me on how can I claimed my benefits.

I’ll wait for your immediate response..

Thank you.

Carol F. Pajuelas

7. Lei says:

My Uncle passed away here in U.S and he worked in Subic Naval Base for how many years. He left his kids in the Philippines and never petitioned anyone of them, my question is can his children get any money from sss there? He never married my aunt and his children were all aged when he passed away. Is there any amount of money that the children can claim even if they ‘re over 18 and have a family of there own? Please reply I need answers so that we can process the necessary papers in here.

Lei