Listed below is the requirements and procedures on how to get a SSS ID Card as one of the most acceptable and government IDs any transaction especially in the bank. SSS ID Card is consider as an valid ID’s, if you want to get one, Come and visit to the nearest branch of SSS. SSS ID binded the feature of UMID ID which is a single ID comprises Pagibig, SSS, Philhealth and GSIS account in one ID. Just provide first of the requirements and follow the steps. Of course, make sure you are already a member of the SSS and start your contributions.
SSS ID Card Requirements
- At first you must fully accomplished application form (E-6)
Primary and Valid IDs to accept
- PRC License
- Seaman’s Book
- Driver’s License
- Secondary ID’s you may submit 2 of the following documents:
- UMID Card
- GSIS eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Pagibig Data Form
- Marriage contract
- Birth certificate
- Senior’s Citizen ID
- NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
- School ID
- Company ID
- TIN Card
- Baptismal certificate
- ATM card bearing your name
- Alien certificate of registration
- Certificate of Nationality
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate from the office of the Muslim Affairs
- Barangay Clearance
- Philhealth ID card
- Driver’s License or Student permit issued by LTO
- Life Insurance Policy
Procedures of Getting an SSS ID Card
- 1. Submit the application form at the SSS branch near you for your assessment and verification together with your valid ID or supporting documents.
- 2. Have your fingerprints and signature taken.
- 3.Wait the acknowledgement slip will be given to you by the employee when you’re done.
- 4. After 2 to 3 weeks wait for your SSS Id card delivered to you at your home address.